Posted 2.4 beta to make/mobile. This blog is going to migrated over there soon so please start following/participating there:
Tagged: beta Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Thanks to everyone (over 150 of you!) that tried out the 2.3 beta! There was a lot of great feedback (a.k.a bugs) that came in that we fixed last week. There were actually quite a few changes so it makes sense to do a second beta to make sure it is a solid release.
Here’s a few things that have changed since beta 1:
- Updated translations
- Posts/Pages list doesn’t reset when rotating or viewing post preview
- ActionBar added to Edit Comment view
- Fixed welcome screen layout in landscape
So, try out beta 2!
Download it here:
As always, post feedback here or in a trac ticket.
Let’s start testing 2.2.6! Here’s the changes in this release:
- Holo light theme used for Android 3.0 or greater devices
- Improved support for connecting over HTTPS
- Crash fixes for #394 and #395
- Code cleanup and optimization, app size is smaller.
APK is here: http://bit.ly/10wPEus
A user reported an issue with stats on a multi-site install, so @aerych got that fixed up and committed to trunk. Since we were looking to do a quick release, I took a look at the crash reports and fixed a few of them to include in this release.
Wanna test it? You can get the 2.2.5 build here: http://bit.ly/TH7iEc
Here’s a build of 2.2.4 that we’re hoping to release this week. It includes some important fixes and tweaks:
- Fix for loading more than 20 pages
- Post title added to comment detail view
- Thai localization added
- Fixed local change overwrite from occurring when tapping ‘load more posts’
- Images now link to themselves by default
- If Original Size image is chosen in the settings, it will just link to itself instead of uploading two copies of the same image.
Build is here, give it a test and let us know if you have any issues: http://bit.ly/Q2Ka5Q
2.2 Public Beta
Can you smell the freshly cooked beta? We need your help testing the great new features that have been added in version 2.2!
Try these new features out:
- We’ve added support for featured images. Just add an image to a post and tap the image where you’ll see a ‘Set as featured image’ checkbox. You can tap another checkbox that will appear that will allow the image to also be included in the post content area. Note: If you are self-hosted make sure you are running WordPress 3.4.1 so that featured images work properly.
- All-new stats. Try out the new stats view that shows you the same data that you can view from your blog’s dashboard in a mobile friendly format. If you are using Jetpack, pretty please test that you can connect up to the stats in the app OK.
Otherwise, just try to break it :D Let us know here if you have any issues.
Download the beta here: http://bit.ly/OlLM4n
Here’s a beta build of 2.1.3. Changes:
- Fixes some of the crashes I reported earlier
- Fixes an issue where some self-hosted blogs were not able to connect up with the app.
- Adds an ‘Add Account’ option to the bottom of the blog selector.
Give it a go and report any issues here.
Hey testers! Here’s a build of version 2.1.1, a small bug fix release:
- Fixes crash when editing an uploaded post while the post list was refreshing.
- Fix for self-hosted stats not showing the WordPress.com login prompt.
- Custom XML-RPC URLs are now allowed in the Add Account process.
- Better cleaning of XML-RPC response XML.
The APK can be downloaded here. Let us know here if you notice anything weird.
We have beta 2 of version 2.1 ready for testing! It includes a few changes from the first beta:
- New app icon
- Fixed comment view layout to better support translated strings
- Fixed crash when rotating device in certain situations
- Fixed WordPress.com Reader detail view from not showing the post correctly on first run
- Webviews no longer use caching to save memory
Give it a go! If there’s no issues reported, we will submit the app to the market mid-week.
Download the beta here or scan the QR code: