Hey guys! 🙂
I discovered your app today on the Play Store and want to say thank you. Blogging is now waaaay easier. 🙂
BUT I found a little bug.
Let me try to describe how to reproduce it.
1. Create an article and add an image out of your gallery. Save the article.
2. Re-edit the article. You’ll note that the image codes are destroyed. If you save the article again the images don’t show up anymore and you have to readd them.
Maybe it’s important that I’m selfhosting and using SSL, I don’t know which information you need. 😉
With this said: Thanks for the app, I hope you fix the bug and keep up this awesome work!
See ya. 🙂